Connect with an Affinity Small Group in May
Beloved of God:
This moment calls for a renewed sense of empathy and togetherness. That is why I am so pleased that many of Affinity’s small group ministries are gathering via conference call and virtual meetings during the coming month. Here is a complete list and directions for connecting.
• Teen Bible Study: Wednesdays @ 7PM via Zoom. Email. email@example.com to receive a link with login ID and Password. Led by Deacon Jeremiah Kitchen.
• Prayer Meeting: Each Thursday @ 6PM—7PM via conference call. Dial 978-990-5000 and use code 313013#. Led by Minister Annie Adams.
• Men’s Bible Study: Each Thursday @ 7PM—8PM via conference call. Dial 978-990-5055 and use code 8876376#. Led by Minister Mark Black.
• Shelter From the Storm 12 Step Recovery Ministry: Each Saturday @ 4:30 PM via conference call. Dial 712-832-8330 and use code 5982951#.
• Widows & Widowers Support Group: Wednesday, May 13, @ 1:00 PM via conference call. Dial 701-802-5086 and use access code 2093641#. Led by Pastor Itherine Spencer
• NAMI Mental Health Support Group: Saturday, May 16 @ 10AM via conference call. Dial 1-312-626-6799 and use participant code 8316195459#. Led by Sister Del Smith
• Oasis Senior Adult Community: Friday, May 15 @ 12N via conference call. Dial 701-802-5283 and use access code 1929789#. Led by Bro. James Bentley.
• The Enlightened Book Club: Friday, May 22 @ 6:30 PM via conference. Call. Dial 701-802-5283 and use access code 1929789#. This month’s book selection is “Stalking God” by Anjali Kumar, available at your favorite bookseller. Led by Deacon Lionel Lewis.
(For conference calls, please call 15-5 minutes before the meeting and remain on the line for the meeting to start. If you receive a busy signal, hang up and call right back).
As always, make sure to join us for Worship each Sunday @ 10:00 AM on affinitymbc.org, Facebook, YouTube, and The Affinity App.) Finally, a special shout out to our Fingers of Love Quilting Ministry to say “THANK YOU” for making face masks for staff and volunteers working in active Affinity Ministries! You truly have demonstrated the empathy of Christ.